MCOG iManUp is a community model based program that includes mentoring, counselling, coaching, and teaching dedicated to the goal of ensuring that all of our young Americans stay on track by providing the support they need to think more broadly about their future and by building on what works, when it works, in those critical life-changing moments.
iManUp represents a call to action for all members of our communities who are stationed at the …intersection of many of the vital forces and structural components needed to enact sustainable change through policy, programs, and partnerships that serve to benefit American youth. iManUp develops networks in cities, rural municipalities, and tribal nations to implement coherent cradle-to-college-and-career strategies to improve the life outcomes of all young Americans to ensure that they are well-equipped for success in order to reach their full potential, regardless of who they are, where they come from, or the circumstances into which they are born.
• Ensure all children enter school cognitively, physically, socially, and emotionally ready to perform
• Ensure all children read at grade level by 3rd grade
• Ensure all youth graduate from high school
• Ensure all youth complete post-secondary education or training
• Ensure all youth out of school are employed
• Ensure all youth remain safe from violent crime